Send SMS from Microsoft Outlook 2007/2010
06/12/2009 02:53:48 / 09/05/2016 09:59:49
In this page you will know how to send sms messages using
Microsoft Outlook 2007/2010.
1. Run Microsoft Outlook program.
2. Click on "Tools"
3. Choose from meniu "Account settings".
4. After a new window appears, choose "E-mail"
tab and click on "New..." button.
5. In the new windows choose "Other" and
"Outlook Mobile Service (Text Messaging)" then
click on the "Next" button.
6. In the new windows enter the following information:
Web Service Address:
User ID: Your e-mail address
Password: Your password
Afterward click on "Test Account Settings..." and make sure that
the entered data is correct.
If the data is correct, restart the Outlook program and the
message service will become activated.
7. In order to send a message, press Alt+n and
choose "Text Message"
8. In a new windows choose recipient numbers from the address
book or type any number into "To:" field. Then
enter a message and press "Send".
Moreover we suggest you to review an
opportunity to integrate SMS messages into your information